duminică, 27 iulie 2008

Annie Hall

"There's an old joke - um... two elderly women are at a Catskill mountain resort, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible." The other one says, "Yeah, I know; and such small portions." Well, that's essentially how I feel about life - full of loneliness, and misery, and suffering, and unhappiness, and it's all over much too quickly. The... the other important joke, for me, is one that's usually attributed to Groucho Marx; but, I think it appears originally in Freud's "Wit and Its Relation to the Unconscious," and it goes like this - I'm paraphrasing - um, "I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member." That's the key joke of my adult life, in terms of my relationships with women." (Alvy Singer-> Woody Allen)


Oamenii alergau în palmele mele deschise
ca şi când ar fi simţit vântul
ce-mi îmbiba părul cu durere solară.

Degetele mele amorţeau de greutatea lumii
pe care o căram în palme
precum mama aducea prăjiturile la petreceri.

Vocea mea năştea vocale şi consoane
mai înalte decât un bloc nelocuit,
neaplecat de grijile umane.

Aş fi putut închide pumnii
şi să strivesc lumea ca pe o cutie de bere
pe care o calci şi o faci aproape plată,

dar i-am ţinut dechişi încă o infinitate,
aşteptând ca zeii să se-ndure de palme
şi pe mine să mă elibereze spre mine.


P.S. Plecată până vineri seara!



Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC



"Back in black, I hit the sack,

I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"



Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.

But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!

Niciun comentariu: